This is a recurring disease that can strike at any time without warning. Sometimes it is mild and other times it can be devastating and cause your pocketbook/wallet to lose “weight” at an alarming rate. There are no known cures for this disease. It is best just to let it run its course as it will eventually stop. Origin is still unknown.
I seem to be afflicted with this disease at the moment. My symptoms are as follows:
- 1 Extra speed flyer 3/8″ 10 mm orifice, 9 & 11:1
- 1 Jumbo Flyer, 4 large Bobbins & Lazy Kate combo
- 1 Fujifilm Finepix S5200 camera
- 1 Fujifilm 1 GB xD-Picture Card Flash Media Type M
- 2 Tiki mugs (for B)
- 1-5 fiber sampler from Spinning Bunny in the Oriental Poppies colorway:
- 1 oz. angora/merino
- 1 oz. SW merino/tencel
- 1 oz. alpaca/merino/silk
- 1 oz. kid mohair/merino
- 1 oz.? targhee
I’m really hoping that this bout of the purchasing disease has run its course because rent is due.