So, I want to tell you all about the new Dyson vacuum we got this weekend and how fabulous it is, but here?s the problem:
- How dull is my life that I?m excited to blog about a vacuum?
- You REALLY don?t need to know how clean ? or not ? my house is
- I?m not really ready to out myself as Officially Boring?.
Instead, I?m going to take a different route and tell you this:
- I dyed the fantastic merino roving that Emily gifted me.
a. the resulting colorway may or may not confirm that I have some latent hippie tendencies
- I have knit the toe of the same sock at least 4 times in as many days. Now that I finally have the toe just about where I want it, I am paralyzed with indecision.
a. Do I knit it plain?
b. Do I attempt my own pattern?
??? i. If I attempt my own pattern, do I go with one design element or two?
These are the things that keep me up at night. Hrmm…this may be only marginally better than telling you how excited I am about getting a new vacuum.